Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Big Time Fight

My bf is the reason I haven't been writing on here in over a month. We live together and he doesn't like me writing on this blog.  I don't have a job so I was really hoping to make money with this blog through the ads, but that hasn't happened and it won't if i can't update it.  So he freaked out and we had a big fight and he told me to leave and I almost did but we made up and a bj made it a little better.  But he has this crazy reason why he doesn't like it. I like sex too much!

That is being simple about it, but it's true.  I do like sex.  I like looking at people having sex and I really like seeing cocks.  I got turned on when readers sent their cock pictures in or when girls sent in pictures of themselves.  Two weeks ago I saw a guy jerking off and I didn't look away.  So what?  I didn't suck him off. i watched.  I like the way cocks look.  My bf should be happy because I do whatever he wants sexually, but he gets upset if i show any interest in anything else, though if we are going at it he tells me it turns him on.  So we got out dancing and if I let some guy rub his cock against my ass first he keeps pissed then turned on then pissed again.  What is up with that?

So the deal is now I can update.  I can write about whatever i want.  I can even do whatever i want, but he has full use of my body.  He had that before so I don't get it.  He said, "you don't understand.  If I want you to fuck me in the middle of the mall you will."  Okay!  No duh!  I'd do it anyway but he doesn't believe me.  Last night when I said I was going to update this today when he went out (and he is out playing poker), he told me "Okay.  I'm bringing home five guys for you to suck."  How is that a punishment?  Oh no!  Don't give me five cocks to suck on!  No!  I don't get how this is bad.  If anyone has a clue, let me know.  You should be seeing more updates now, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment