Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Why I Sometimes Like A Good Pounding

Few of my female friends will admit it, but sometimes i like a real rough fuck.  Hair pulling, slapping, spanking, getting my mouth fucked, rough in the ass.  Whatever.  Sometimes I just want to feel used.  I had an old bf who was kind of tame in bed.  Like his idea of wild was to cum in my mouth.  I tried to tell him how I like it rough sometimes and he wouldn't get it.  So finally I said, "Just think of me as three holes, two tits and two hands made to get you off.  Just think that they are there just for you to cum in or on.  Do it hard and fast and don't worry about hurting me."  He kind of got it.  Kind of.  Not good enough.  He had a nice cock, though and lots of cum so I kept him a while.

My one gf does like it rough and she said her husband is a very rough fuck.  If i didn't like her and i didn't have a bf i would go for it based on her description.  He once fucked her ass so hard he tore it.  He also ended up choking her until she passed out once, and she had an awesome orgasm. 

I don't know how many chicks read this, but i'm curious if any of you feel the same way.

2 comments:

  1. I have dated two girls of this mindset. Both loved being used like cumsluts. me being in control and complete dominance of them was enjoyable for both parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet so few of my female friends like this. It's weird. The guy can still respect you in all other areas. Who cares?

    ReplyDelete