Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blindfolded BJ

My bf came home two hours ago and told me he was giving me something to write about.  I had to strip naked on put on this blindfold we have that we use sometimes. I can't see anything with it on.  So i got naked and put on the blindfold.  He told me to kneel on the floor and no matter what I couldn't look.  I also had to keep my hands behind my back.

I had no idea what he was planning.  He told me to wait there in the living room.  I heard him exit from the front door, a minute or so went by, and then I heard him come in.  "Okay," he said.  "Open your mouth."  I did ... and it wasn't his cock!

I took my mouth off it right away and he said, "No!  Suck it.  To completion and swallow."  I did it.  The guy I was sucking never made a sound.  He had a wide cock, but it wasn't too long.  I couldn't tell how big his balls were, but I did feel them against my chin from time to time.  When he came it was quite a bit, and it didn't take long, either.  i think i did a great job.

I had to keep the blindfold on until my bf showed the guy out and came back into the house.  "Like it?" he asked, taking the blindfold off me. 

I told him I did but it was weird.  Who was it?  He wouldn't tell me.  He said it would spoil the surprise.  He then told me to write about it and ask you guys who you think it was.  Well?

2 comments: