Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I Pay For Yesterday's Post

My bf came home last night without a bunch of guys for me to suck off.  He lost his poker game too.  As I was about to tell him i was sorry he told me to get on my knees and open my mouth.  I knew what that meant, so i did it.

There are times when i like giving a slow blow job and there are times when I like it when a guy fucks my mouth like its my pussy.  Tonight he fucked it like it was my pussy and like he was mad.

I barely got a chance to catch my breath as he pumped in and out of my mouth.  His balls were slapping my chin and I was drooling.  He kept at it though.  I wasn't allowed to touch him either.  If my hands came up he made me put them down.  When i realized he was about to cum I readied myself.  I like to swallow as much as possible unless i know the guy likes it on my face or tits.

He came and I swallowed.  It wasn't a huge load because we had fucked that morning.  When he was done he called me a good little cocksucker and then proceeded to slap my face with his cock, which was slowly going limp.  "Write about that," he said.  So i am.  Thank you, baby.  Next time bring home your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment