Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spermed On

Last night my bf got a sex idea in his head.  He just wanted me to lay there while he jerked off over me and shot cum on me.  He didn't want me to swallow.  He didn't want it dripping out of me.  He just wanted it on me.  I asked him where, and he said wherever it landed.

I stripped and laid on the bed and he stood to one side and jerked off while calling me names.  I couldn't play with myself though i wanted to.  When he came he got my stomach, tits and some on my face and then he asked me to rub it around on my skin.  It was so kewl!  It did become kind of lotiony.  Then he made me keep it on and it dried which wasn't as fun.  I asked him why he wanted to do that and he said it was to see how much i would listen to.  I don't know why he does that as I always listen to him.  He asked me if I would be interested in more guys doing that and I said I would because it would be nasty.  We'll see.

2 comments: