Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Strange Day

I went for a jog today. No biggie.  But when I'm doing it, a car pulls up and parks way up ahead, when I reach it, the guy inside is watching me and jerking off.  i see his cock.  He's about 50.  He just looks at my face and keeps going.  I let him finish.  He cums, waves and drives away.  Ok. Weird.

So I get home and nobody is home, so i take a shower.  When I go into my room I decide to have some me time and i lay down and start rubbing myself.  Well, I stupidly didn't realize there are roofers next door.  When I finish I hear a bunch of clapping and hooting and there are like 5 guys watching me!  I'm as bad as the guy in the car!  What the hell? 

I was super embarassed. Quick covered up and closed my blinds.  I didn't even leave until they were all gone. 

What's the craziest thing to happen to you while you are masturbating? 

3 comments:

  1. I was in my room one evening stroking my cock - getting quite into it - legs spread, head back.. the works.
    When I suddenly realised that the lady from across the street, she's about 50, is watching through her window. Not making any attempt to hide it.
    I saw her out of the corner of my eye and was really embarrassed at first, but she didn't budge, so I just carried on and put on an little show for her.
    I didn't look up until after I'd cum - I came really hard - but she was gone. Moved away shortly after that. Shame..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting. I read everything you post on here. No posting is a hard thing to take for usboys online =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Badgirlfan, that is awesome. If I was 50 I wouldn't look away either!

    ReplyDelete