Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sharing a Dick

Last night I had a threesome.  It was me and a married couple who came into the area from out of town.  i found them on cl and they seemed fun.

when I got to the hotel room we talked a little bit.  She was 38 and kinda heavy.  More curvy really.  She had long dark hair which was sexy.  He was in his 40s and was chunky to.  They both were really funny and made comments about how pretty i was.  when it got down to it she said to me that she always wanted to share his cock with another girl.  i said to pull it out.

His dick was about 7" and really, really thick.  She and i took off our tops because she said he came a lot and went to work on it.  we both licked it.  One of us would suck on it while the other sucked his balls.  We actually went at it a long time before he came.  And when he came he showered both of us with his cum.  I asked if he wanted us to lick it off each other, and he did, but she wasn't into that and suddenly got offended i asked.  She immediately told me to leave!  i almost wasn't allowed to wipe my face off!

I guess she got jealous or something, but that makes me rethink the threesome thing.  all I did was ask a simply question.

5 comments:

  1. Was this your first threesome of any kind? If so, do you have any desires for an MMF threesome? DP? Gangbang? I love reading your blog.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not my first, and I have had others. i am always up to more, though! i have done mmf and dp, but haven't really done a serious gangbang yet. I want to try a big one, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you enjoy DP? And what exactly was it? Anal and vaginal? Both in pussy? Never been part of a gangbang myself, though I really fantasize about a massive bisexual orgy. No clue how or where I'd find one though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds hot. Would love to suck and fuck with the pair of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curious, the dp was both in my butt and pussy.

    ReplyDelete