Thursday, September 1, 2011

Simple bj at park

Firsties, for some reason i can't comment on my own blog, so if you wrote and i don't comment, that's why. i think it is having trouble. please still leave comments though. i love reading them.

I went to the park today with a guy i'm kinda seeing. we did the whole walk through and look at the trees. it was a sunny afternoon so we were both pretty happy. at one point he asks me if we can sneak off behind a tree or something so i can give him a bj. i didn't want to at first because there are a lot of seniors walking the park, but then i figured what the hell.

We went off behind a big tree. i unzipped his shorts, pulled him out and started blowing him. I was trying to be fast because i didn't want to get caught. Anyway he has his back against the tree, one hand on my head, and i'm bobbing back and forth and we hear an old lady say, "You go get 'em girl."

i almost choked. he starts laughing. I stop and try to zip him up, and she says, "don't bother. finish your fun. This is the best thing I'll see all day." She doesn't stay to watch, though. I finished him off a few minutes later, and we had a good laugh about it on the way home.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're a committed little cocksucker. Always good to hear :) I hope you swallowed all of that cum.

    ReplyDelete