Monday, September 5, 2011

Is cum gross?

I have had friends who are girls tell me they don't like cum.  gay guys that i know really like it.  i do have friends who are girls who like the taste of it, but don't like to touch it.  i think i may be weird because i like the taste and i like to play with it.

If cum gets on my skin i like to rub it in.  i've licked it off my fingers and boobs.  i've gotten it in my hair, and its a pain to clean.  it burns the eyes to.  but so what?  It's still fun to play with.

A lot of guys like what cum looks like on a girl.  I think it's sexy.  and it is good for your skin ladies.  I want to do a thing where me and a friend give a guy a bj and share the cum, but none of my gfs want to do this with me.  i also like watching a guy suck another guy, and i've helped out on that once.

What is the craziest thing you have done with cum?  Your own or someone elses?


Oh, and the guy who sent me the DVD in the mail!  You rock!

10 comments:

  1. For what it is worth, cum is much easier to get out of hair with cold water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will try that next time. Are you a guy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never done it, but the idea of two girls sharing my cum is really hot. You must let your readers know how it goes if you ever get to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of my gfs are too tame to try it. I can think of two who may want to though. I will of course let you guys know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a bisexual guy who loves cum (my own and others), I can't totally relate to this post.
    As for the most extreme thing I've ever done, I once had a girl fuck me with a strap on where I was on my back and my legs were over my head. She was stroking me off and I ended up shooting a huge load into my own mouth and swallowing it.
    That was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. See, i luv cum to, but my other gfs don't. i think it's pretty cool that you did that in your mouth. was the girl into watching that. I once tried to get a guy to lick his cum off my boobs, and he said he would, but when it came time to he freaked out and couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, she was very much into seeing me do filthy things. We once brought a gay guy home from a night out just so she could see what it's like for two guys to fuck and suck in front of her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With that particular guy, she did because we were both masculine looking and acting guys just going at it. No intimacy or cuddling or anything....just straight up fucking and sucking.

    But another time when we arranged a threesome with a gay guy online, it was much less enjoyable for us both as he was more feminine and into kissing and groping. She didn't like watching that, and i didn't really like doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feminine guys kinda suck. When i want to see two guys i want them to be masculine.

    ReplyDelete