Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fun Night and Hope to Be a Good Day

Today I have a job interview, so i am up early!!!!!

Last night i met up with a guy who bought Melinda and wanted to talk about what I saw in it.  i should've known this was a trick to get a bj.  We met for coffee and then he asked if I wanted to see his horror books. i told him i wasn't really into horror and only read Melinda because someone told me it was a sick fetish story.  We went back to his place though and he started talking about my blog.  I don't know why i did it but the next thing I knew i was on my knees taking out his cock.

He came pretty quick, but it was hot.  When i started blowing him he grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my face.  he was a little over six inches, but he was doing it so hard i started to gag.  When he came he held my face there and just pumped a huge load into me.  i was actually able to swallow it all and when i came up for air i asked if he were happy.  He said he was and wanted to go down on me.

Dude you rocked my world.  When you dropped me off you said you hoped we could get together again.  Well, if we don't i know where you live and will sneak in and suck you off in your sleep, so call me!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome night for you both. Love that he shot his load straight down your throat. Where/how did you meet him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through here. I mentioned a story I read, and he bought it, too, so we talked and obviously did more.

    ReplyDelete