Saturday, October 29, 2011

Who Wants a Lollipop??????

My friend told me tits are made for sucking and fucking and he likes that i have big tits.  Another guy i know likes them like the size of the ones in this picture.  i admit i kind of like these too.  They look just like my friend Jessie's tits, but Jessie's nipples are puffier.  Somwhere on someone's phone and probably the internet is a picture of me pinching her tits.  i did it at a party.  Anyways ...                                               
I asked the guy i know who likes big tits why he likes tit fucking.  he said that besides feeling good, it's neat to see his cock thrusting that close to a girl's face.  and he loves coming all over her face that way.  I usually end up having his cum run down my neck and then into my hair, but the guy i was talking to told me he shoots pretty far and if he pulls up in time he doesn't get any on the neck.  After three squirts he has to pull up or he will.  i haven't put him to the test yet, but i'm trying to see if he'll take me to a halloween party tonight in Rio Dell, so maybe i'll get a chance. 

Why do you guys like tit fucking?  Do you girls like it?

3 comments:

  1. I used to tittyfuck a girl who had really big tits. I liked being able to blow all over her face easily. It also felt amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love tits. I especially love HUGE tits. And I most certainly love natural tits. Huge, natural tits?? Well, that's just my dream!

    I think what I love though is the aesthetic of them. Seeing them bounce and flop as I'm fucking the girl. Feeling them squish against my face as I'm sucking on her nipples. And of course sliding my cock in between them as I shoot onto her face.

    Some of my favorite big tit models are September Carrino, Rachel Aldana, and my fave Gianna Michaels (definitely the dirtiest of the three).

    How big are your tits Bad Nympho?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My tits are big enough, thank you! LOL

    ReplyDelete