Saturday, November 26, 2011

I've Been A Slave!

I'm sorry I've been away for a while, but like the woman in this picture i've been a slave.


(I love her nipples too.)


I spent up until the day before  Thanksgiving being a sex slave for a guy for a week.  The parents were gone, so I figured why not?  It was incredible, erotic, painful and sometimes downright nasty.  He's given me permission to write about parts of the first day out of seven.  If i do good he will let me write more.  What I want to know, though, is do any of you want to read about that?  Not many people are reading or commenting anymore, so before I go into it I want to know if people are interested.  Let me know.  Bye.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds very sexy. You should write about it if you are allowed, and in great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to hear about your slave exploits. Have missed reading your posts and stroking my cock to them.

    ReplyDelete