Monday, November 28, 2011

Day One of Slavery Part 2

After I sucked his cock i had to cook him dinner and feed him.  i am not the best cook, but I did the best I could.  I made him noodles and gravy, which he liked.  i had to do all this naked.  Everything I did I had to do naked.

After i cleaned up dinner I was thinking this wasn't very much fun for me anymore.  i think he could tell i was not happy, so he asked what was wrong and i said that I thought there would be more sex.  He said if I was a slave it "encompassed everything."  Then he asked me to bend over in front of him and hold my ass open.

i was totally kind of terrified now.  He said, "You deserve a reward."  And I got one!  He started licking my ass.

He made me kneel on the ground and continued to lick my ass, but he held me open and made me rub myself.  It was an incredible orgasm!  Then he sent me off to sleep.

I was asleep by ten.  At midnight he came in my room and said, "You made it through the first day."  I just woke up so i was kinda out of it, but I got a quick wake up call.  Her jerked off on my face.  I went to clean it off and he said to leave it for the morning.  So i did.

If he likes this, I'll do day 2.

6 comments:

  1. Very hot so far. I hope your master likes. I'm eagerly awaiting more and enjoying all your posts. I try to check back daily in the hopes that perhaps one day, I too, will get the chance to have fun with a girl like you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think he's liking it. He won't respond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe for future slave-related antics you could open up to your readers to suggest slutty tasks for you to complete. Would love to read about those! and might have a few ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So hot. What happened to day 3?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading about your exploits. Keep it up. I second the notion for letting your readers set you tasks or challenges. Maybe it could be some kind of competition?

    ReplyDelete