Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Life Sucks

Firsties, I luv, luv, luv that picture.  Okay, but life sucks, though.  Why?  Well, my computer died, so I have to use a friend's.  And now I found out that a friend in the bay area got into a really bad car accident.  I may have to go down there to see her and I may not have a ride now.  Also, being lazy sucks because now i have even less chance to update this stupid blog.

i'm thinking of stopping it totally until i can do it more.  and then there is another incident.

A girl who i met because of this blog has gotten all kinds of stalkery on me.  It sucks because she followed me to a friends house and he had to literally throw her off his property and not only threatened to call the cops next time she came by or bothered me, but also threatened to hurt her.  so much drama.

would you guys care if I stopped this for awhile, or would you rather read updates when I can do them?

1 comment:

  1. Do it while you can. Taking a break will mean you'll lose your followers.

    ReplyDelete