Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another Challenge Completed!

Okay, exciting news!  My bf is letting me write this one because he found it hot.  At first he didn't like people giving me challenges to do, though he admitted it made him hard to read them.  He was also too shy to have sex with me in the back of a car, but i will help him overcome that shyness. 

He let me do the food one.  He went to the store and bought me a cucumber.  It wasn't too big.  The deal was this.  I would masturbate with it and then eat it in a salad.  No dressing other than me!

He prepped me a bowl of lettuce and got a fork and then got the cucumber and brought me into his bedroom.  His parents were gone and weren't coming back until the next day, so we would not get caught again.  I was super wet.  The cucumber was standard size and not very thick.  It didn't take much to work it all in.  I went to town on it too.  I was pumping it in and out, twisting it.  I wanted it as juicy as possible.  With my other hand I rubbed my clit.  I came pretty quickly and he took a knife and being careful not to touch it too much so that my juices wouldn't come off, he cut up a bunch of slices in the salad.  He did not eat any!  He was kind of grossed out by how wet I got it.

I ate it and that made him hard so I ended up taking care of that for him after.  It didn't taste bad, and I felt kind of dirty.  He said my readers are sickos, but he kind of liked it.  I'm waiting the next one!


4 comments:

  1. Hot! My challenge is to get together as many dildos, vibrators, cucumbers, as you can and see how many you can fit into your pussy.

    If you want to take it a step further, you could see how many you could get into your pussy, ass and mouth all at once.

    A prize if you manage to get ten or more inside your combined holes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would fail that. I tried to get a bunch in my pussy once for a guy and could only get two. I'm sure I could get one in my ass and one or two in my mouth. I don't want to disappoint. Is this something you really want me to try?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK a couple more (I'm the one who suggested the cucumber one but not the one above BTW):
    1. Your BF enters your pussy and then neither your or him move your hips for as long as you can. Anything goes to try to get the other to start fucking first (i.e. licking, talking, tightening muscles, etc) except things that would cause them to move involuntarily (tickling, pushing, etc) see how long you can torture each other this way. The person who loses and starts fucking first has to be the others slave for a day and call them master (even in public.)
    2. Get tied in a 69 with another girl (have safe-word in case it gets to be too much) BF (or 2 guys)fucks all 6 holes while you two are in that position (bonus points role-playing is included like you were kidnapped and he's tied you there and made you his slave)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He wouldn't eat it??? That's crazy! In a heartbeat, I'd eat that. Does he go down on you? What's the difference?

    ReplyDelete