Friday, February 10, 2012

I Prove Something To My BF

My boyfriend knows I like cum.  On my body.  Down my throat.  Dripping out of me.  Wherever.  I really like it.  I think of it as the prize I get for pleasing a man and you should treat prizes with respect.

Anyway, he joke that I was addicted to it.  I told him I probably was.  So he decided to do a test.  He withheld from me for four days!  In that time he teased the hell out of me, flashing his cock, jerking off when I was out of the room and stopping when I came in.  It sucked.  But he wasn't cumming either.  After four days he had enough.  I was now teasing him.  I'd say things like "God I really wish your cum was sliding out of my pussy."  When I caught him jerking off I said, "When you get precum call me in the room.  I'm thirsty."  So I can tease better and he gave in.

I gave him a bj and was so happy when the precum started to dribble out.  As it was getting close to getting the good stuff, he pushed me off him and came all over my face!  I told him I wanted to swallow it!  I went into mad overdrive, licking it off my lips, scooping it off my face with my fingers and swallowing it.  Some drip offed onto my tit, so I got that off.  He was stunned because I was like a mad woman, but I wasn't thinking.  I then grabbed his cock and squeezed more out, which I promptly slurped up.  Then I started sucking on the head to get more.  When I couldn't get more I asked if we had a tiny straw I could stick in and suck out the rest.  That's when he stopped me.  "You are addicted," he said.

Well, duh.  It's good.  Don't you all think so?

2 comments: