Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tonight ...

Just got in. What did i do? I had a "date." I say date because it was more like a guy i know asking if i wanted to hang out. i had nothing to do so I did. We grabbed food at Burger King and went to his place to chill.

We finish our food and he breaks out a DVD of Pirates of Carribean and we start watching it. he then tells me he likes my tits. just out of nowhere says that. I thanked him and didn't do anything about it. But get this! I could see he had a hard-on under his sweats! So I went in full-on flirt mode trying to really tease him.

I was saying things like I was thinking of having my boobs reduced, how they are sensitive, how i like giving bjs when guys play with them. He kept getting harder. I was awesome. Then I said, "If you show me your dick, I'll give you a bj any style you like."

He got them down so fast. He had a nice cock. Not shaved, big balls. About six inches and thick. I asked him how he wanted it. He wanted me on my knees with my shirt off, so I did it. I asked if he wanted a bj or wanted to fuck my mouth. He wanted to fuck it.

If you never let a guy fuck your mouth, you gotta know two things: you will gag and you will drool. don't let that stop you. Most guys like that.

This guy hammered my mouth a lot. He kept saying, "I'll bounce my balls off your chin." and he did. I gagged, drooled and had to pull away a few times. I drooled so much my tits were getting wet, which was kind of cool. When he came he held my head in place with his cock deep in my mouth and my nose in his pubic hair. It just kept pumping down my throat and I'm proud to say I swallowed it all. Way better than Burger King.

When we were done he thanked me and said his ex-gf never let him do that and he always wanted to. I thanked him because he got me hot and treated me to dinner twice.

I had a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment