Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Big Mistake

I knew it was a mistake as soon as I went. I stupidly answered a Craigs list ad for a no-strings attached pussy eating. What girl can't use that? I show up at the hotel, and the guy says he won't ask me to blow him or to fuck me. He just wants to eat me. So we talk a bit, I have a soda and then i strip down. Newly trimmed pussy on display with my legs spread on the bed. He is about 40 and he says he loves it.

I get the licking of my life. he seriously ate pussy better than anyone i've met. I had three real quick orgasms that had me put a pillow over my face so nobody would complain about noise.

So he thanked me and i could tell he was hard. it looked nice. So i offered him to fuck me. I like being fucked after getting eaten. some of my friends do too. he declined at first, but i said it was okay.

he turned around, stripped and put on a rubber, which i hate, but whatever. He turns around and his dick is thick. Not long. Thick. He asked if I was sure. I said I was, but I wasn't. It looked a little too thick.

He didn't ease it in. He slammed it in. And then he fucked me like a machine. It was insane. I thought I would split. I came again, and again. And then he came. Big time.

when all was over, I thanked him and then I tried to walk out. I could not walk right. I was sore. Still am. My mom even asked what was wrong. I wanted to say I got fucked by a guy with a cock as thick as arm, but didn't.

I e-mailed him for another pussy eating, but he hasn't responded yet. I don't think I can take it up the ass or even that deep in my mouth, but if he makes me cum like that again, he's more than welcome to fuck the hell out of me. If you are reading, dude, contact me!

2 comments:

  1. HIlarious. Just a little concerned about your tendency to fool around with random guys without protection..

    ReplyDelete