Saturday, November 14, 2009

last night was good

last night i had the house to myself!!! My mom and dad were out seeing 2012 and then going to a comedy show, so i wasn't expecting them until after 2 a.m.. so i decided to do a cock call on this guy i know. the guy with the thick cock was gone, so i had to hit up this other guy who is married but is an on-call plumber. he likes something very special which his wife won't let him do. I will let him do it though.

ron likes to lick my ass. i met him through craigs list after he posted a listing for a woman looking for that. i answered and it was good. he licks my ass then jerks off all over it. when he's jerking off i play with myself.

it's always fun with ron (hi, ron!). he pretty much fucks my ass with his tongue and his cum is pretty thick. I like it a lot. last night was no different. the only thing that sucked is i didn't cum at the same time as he did. that's usually what he likes.

I left his cum on my ass the rest of the night and went to bed smelling like him. it was nice.

2 comments:

  1. Great Post sounds like you and the plumber have a wonderful time

    ReplyDelete