Saturday, April 9, 2011

Me and my big tits

I've had big tits since i've been fourteen. how big are they? you don't need to worry about that. I'll just say i can easily tit fuck a guy and suck on my nipples without a problem.

When i got my tits the boys loved them, and they do now too. i have my back hurting from it sometimes, but i usually enjoy the attention they get. last night i went on a date with a guy though and he told me that my tits were too big. he hadn't even seen them outside of my shirt yet (and never will now) and said that they make me look like a cow. he told me i should think about getting breast reducing surgery.


he was a jerk. the date ended badly. it made me think though. Should I get that surgery? if my tits were the size of the girl's in the photo, I think I would be happy. it would make life a little easier and maybe i'd look less like a cow. everyone else seems to like them, though.


What do you guys think? What about you girls? Reduce or not?

10 comments:

  1. If 99% of people enjoy something about you and 1% don't, why are you worried about what that 1% thinks? Why do you think you look like a cow when that one guy is the only one who ever said it? Especially if you thought he was a jerk?

    Sounds like he's a fan of smaller breasts, but has a difficult time reconciling "what I like" with "what other people should do."

    As a guy who's a fan of bigger breasts, I'd say reduce if that's what would make you happy. Don't do it because someone you didn't like suggested it. His opinions should not have any impact over your body, or your body image.

    Fuck that guy for making you feel bad about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. just needed to hear that I think. It does suck that they hurt my back sometimes, but there is a lot of good with them to. a lot of guys seem to like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My opinion is to only reduce for medical reasons, not for vanity. They look fantastic to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your tits are perfect. Only reduce for medical reasons or if it's something that you really want. Screw what others think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. everytime i hear of a woman getting breast reduction surgery a little piece of me dies inside... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could always post a picture for reference. I would never say to reduce them, I just want to see more of the beautiful woman behind this crazy hot blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. to get a better idea of if you should get it done or not id like 2 see your real pic of you, its kind of hard to judge without seeing what they really look like

    ReplyDelete