Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Well, They Were Commenting

Once again people have stopped commenting on my lil blog. why? I guess
i just don't interest people enough or something. what do you want to know about or want me to talk about? this sort of sucks. if you make a request i'll do my best fulfill it. i was sick this weekend, so i didn't have any fun. next weekend, though ... wow. I am seeing this girl from the mall just to hang. she is so fucking gorgeous. i'll see if she'll let me post her pic here. she is bi too! i hope we have some fun.

2 comments:

  1. Where can i find you email address so I can email you pics?

    I would love to see your tits covered in cum and hear more stories.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. badnymph@gmail.com

    My next post is about my tits, actually.

    ReplyDelete