Saturday, February 26, 2011

Frosted Face

Okay, I got the most massive facial last night. A guy i am seeing on and off asked if he could do it to me. i agreed to it.

I sucked him off for a while. Then he jerked off while i sucked and licked his balls. he tells me he is read and then -- boom! All over my face and in my hair.

He said there were seven spurts. I couldn't see cause my eyes had it in them and his cum burned my eyes. i had more cum on my face than this picture of a girl here. it was in my nose, hair and even ran into my ear. the worst part is that when he was rubbing his cock in it to spread it around his roommate came home. We were in the living room doing this and his friend just laughed at me. i was all kinds of horny so I didn't care, but we took it into the bedroom because the roommates date was on her way up. he thought seeing me a mess might ruin his chances.

my skin feels nice this morning. i think i have to do this more often.

2 comments:

  1. I wish more girls where into this. To bad I dont live closer. Much love for the blog keep it going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, where are you? I travel every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete