Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bent Over

This is one of my favorite positions to be fucked in. why? it goes in deep and if the guys balls are low they slap against you. if you add in a finger in the butt and some spanking it has an overload of sensations that just has to be felt to be believed.

i first did that when i was 17 with a guy who knew what he was doing. i came so hard my legs gave out and i collapsed on the bed. i felt kinda dumb but he thought it was hot.

if you do it without a condom you can get a good creampie out of it too.

so girls, if you haven't done this, i recommend it. it is a few of my friends favorite positions too. i think you'll like it. let me know, and guys you tell me too.

2 comments:

  1. i just found ur blog and I love it. do you have an email I can send pictures to for u to see?

    ReplyDelete