Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Telephone Time

okay, so here's a weird thing. i get off with people hearing me masturbate on the phone. i know its weird, but it is also kinda cool. i get off, and so does whoever is on the other end.

so i ran into a guy online and i told him of my money troubles and he offered to pay me some money to hear me do this (to cover the phone call). i thought that was cool, so i said yes, but then he flaked and said he couldn't do that. i was so hot and wet that i just said we'll do it anyway, and we did.

i'll admit i came hard. i can't help it. i was turned on big time. he came too. we all had a good time and he said he would help out next time.

tonight i'm on line reading blogs on here, and he asks for it again, but says he can't help out. i tell him no way, and then he's like, just a quick moan? um, no. you stiffed me once. i'm not doing that again. i can't pay my long distance bill as it is.

waht makes guys do that? are they all that dumb?

No comments:

Post a Comment