Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Have Been Told

okay, nobody is reading this blog apparently. no biggie. i'll just use it for my own personal confessions then.

last night i saw t. now i have been told that i am good with my mouth when it comes to bjs. t said that i could have been better, which kind of hurt my feelings. i put a lot of effort into pleasing any guy i'm with, and that sucked. i thought i did exactly what he asked and because he didn't cum quick enough i'm not good. i thought the whole point was to draw it out. he still came too, so what's the big deal? i think that's the last time i do that for him.

i like bjs ... alot. i take pride in my skill. there's nothing like looking up into a guy's eyes and seeing nothing but pleasure on his face. yeah, it's a power trip, but it also rocks.

whatever.

still can't get my pic up here. i will work on it.

1 comment:

  1. That guy must be too young or an idiot or both. I can surely tell you there is nothing better than a long slow wet blowjob given by a woman how really loves cock and pleasing her man. The feel of soft warm lips gently pulling at your throbbng cock, her long hair caressing your hips and her luscious tits pressed against your thighs... truly amazing.

    Now the same can be said for going down on your girl. But first I love tending to her breasts. Licking and sucking on her nipples... biting them if she likes that... all to make her nice and wet. Then slowly drag my tongue down her tummy... spreading her thighs... and slowly bathing her sweet pussy with my warm wet tongue... savoring her sweetness... mmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete