Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wicked Day

I know i haven't updated much, but here's the dealieo.  I have been mega busy.  Trying to make money and trying to see if I should go to school.  I had a fun time today I want to share.

I saw an e-mail from an old friend and he wanted to know if i would be down with sucking him and two friends.  You know i was.

We met at his hotel because they were here on business.  His two friend were super shy.  My friend is 25.  His two friends are 30 and 35, and the 35 year old was married.  I started by sucking my friend hoping it would get them going.  It did, but it was still super awkward.  I thought for sure having me naked on my knees would get them totally hard.  I got them stiff but it took work.  It was worth it though because all three came in my mouth and I swallowed it all.  The 30 year old said that was the best ever.  The married guy was totally freaked after though.  I sat with him alone down in his car and assured him I wouldn't tell his wife and I was just giving him relief.  He was sweet and she is lucky (and if you are reading this wifey, he has a great cock!)

Okay, time to job hunt more.  Toodles.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Welcome back! I have missed your stories! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thought you were'nt coming(or cumming) back! Been waiting ages to hear of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmn.. wish you could suck my cock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx for a great bj.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly, this blog looks abandoned.

    ReplyDelete