Sunday, April 14, 2013

Apologies and a Lot of Cum

First I apologize for not updating more.  I got lazy then my 'puter broke.  I did something last night which is totally crazy though.

I am living back home due to relationship stuff and job issues.  This guy who contacted me on here has been buying my panties and we used to do phone sex to.  Well, last night he came up and since he's been super cool with me, I promised him an anything goes night.  He told me he puts out a lot of cum and he never found a girl that he could do some total badass stuff with.  I said, "You found her now!"

He wanted a bj, but wanted to cum on a plate, so we did this in his hotel room.  I blew him and when he was ready to cum it went on the plate.  He wanted me to rub my face in it and be a total mess before I cleaned it off with my fingers and ate it.  There was a lot of cum too.  My face was gross with it and I licked the plate clean.  After he got hard watching me do that, I kept the cum on my face and blew him again, letting him cum more on my face.  That's when I cleaned it off and ate it.  He was so happy.  We spent a few more hours together and played around more, but that really got him going.

So, Mr. Lot of Cum: thank you!  I got to see a man totally satisfied.  I hope we can do it again.  This time save up more than three days worth for me!

4 comments:

  1. So cool you are back. My bf puts out a lot of cum, too. Looks like we found a new thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god your back! Im delighted you do this blog! Props all the way from europe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Always makes me horny reading about your latest exploits. Keep up the good work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New sexploits please!!!!

    ReplyDelete