Monday, June 11, 2012

Ball Sucking Fun

A friend of my bf mentioned his gf wouldn't suck on his balls.  I asked my bf if I could show him how good it felt, but he told me I couldn't because the girl would break up with him if she found out and she was really nice.

How nice can you be if you don't suck on a guy's balls?

I did talk to her about it.  i brought it up pretty casually, just talking about things I liked to do in bed.  When I got to ball sucking she looked surprised.  She told me her bf asked for it, but she thought they were too delicate to actually do something like that to.  I told her they would be fine and she could even be a little rough with them.  I even told her how I liked to suck them while a guy jerked off and how I liked having a guy lower them into my mouth.  I think she is going to give her bf a surprise next time they get funky in the bedroom or wherever.

It's too bad I didn't get to show him, but i suppose its good she'll get to have plenty of practice.

11 comments:

  1. More posts are needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't let the girl be to rough with your balls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a girl friend who is three years older than me. I am 6'8" and she is a flaming beautiful redhead who is 5'11" with A PhD. She teaches a major university.

    She is absolutely fascinated by my testicles. she can orally pleasure me by sucking, kissing and foundling my ball for more than an hour before she pleads with me to take her. She wraps her long legs around me, all the kissing me and reaching to play with my balls. After I cum in her she pushes my head to her pussy and I eat her out. She finally has her own explosion and we lay in each other arms, kissing and touching. She is wonderful. I cherish her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judith, My dick is 7 n 3/4 inches long with a circumference of 7 inches. My balls are rather large. I have been told by many women that they have never seen a pair as large mine. When I am aroused my sac hangs really loose. No women has ever been able to take both of them into her mouth at the same time. Some have tried.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try. I admit that I am a testicle affecianado. Are you married?

    ReplyDelete
  6. when i suck his balls..i'll do it soft and yentle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Judith! Have a huge set and huge Cumshots. Getting into the adult entertainment industry and I have no attachments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ball sucking is so pleasurable. I have my sex partners who know how good it feels to me because I Express it to them. While they are doing oral on me I tell gently guide them to my balls and have them suck it and they can see the shear pleasure I get out of them. Once I picked a 18 year old from college and brought her home and she instantily got fascinated by the concept or sucking balls. I like it when you pull them away and nibble them. I have a girl who can actually just suck my balls for over 45 mins and gets orgasms off just sucking them.

    ReplyDelete