Monday, May 16, 2011

A Readers Cock

I had a hard time getting this image in because it was too big. kind of like his cock. first of all, ladies are going to know what i mean when I say this one is trouble. i've had cocks like this before. You can get the head it, but as you make your way down the shaft it gets thicker. a mouthfull surprise!

I wish you could see his balls in it, but that's okay. It's got hair, too, which I love.

His cock looks like it is perfect for anal sex to. Easy going in, and thick enough to tell you it is there. my guess is this guy can fuck you pretty hard. any ladies recognize it? Care to share your experience with it? just looking at it i can bet his cum his thick to.

i love when readers send me pics of themselves. yes, i'm going to play with myself to this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment