Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Made a big mistake today

I met up with a guy from the internet today. he was older. fifties, though he had told me he was in his 30s. i din't think it was bad because i like older guys, but when we went to his hotel room he got weird. he said he wanted to do my ass and then have me suck him. i didn't want to do that because all we had said we were gonna do was 69, which i was totally in the mood for. so he asked if he could just look at my ass, and i said he could, so i showed it to him and he pried my cheeks open, and kind of played with my asshole. it felt good, so I didn't say stop.

then he spit on my asshole, and stuck a finger in and told me i was tight and how his wife never lets him get dirty.

then he asked again. i said no, so he kept with his finger, telling me how tight I am. He got it all the way in, and said that if i would suck him after he fucked my ass, he would buy me a few CDs. I was kind of into the idea now because of his dirty talking and finger, so I agreed.

it was a real rough fuck. Super hard and fast.i was not expecting that like that, and i was screaming a bit, so i had to put my head in the pillow.

he tells me he's about to cum, so i open my mouth and he starts in on fucking that. i was gagging and could taste my shit, but he was rubbing my pussy too, so i didn't stop him. he came a lot and I almost threw up. now i got two CDs though!

No comments:

Post a Comment