Tuesday, May 11, 2010

how a bad girl makes money

a guy online offered me $30 for my used panties. there was a catch. i had to take them off in front of him. he was in town at a hotel, and i wanted money for a psp game, so I did it. i went to the hotel, lifted my skirt and started to take them off. he said he'd make it $50 if i got them really wet, so i put my fingers inside them and started to rub myself. he asked me to rub over the top of the panties so i got my juices all over them. so i did it because it was $50. he offered to make it $75 if i came wearing them. he asked if i could show him my tits. i did and he started telling me how nice they were, and i came almost instantly (yeah, i felt like a whore, but who cares). i gave him my panties and got my money. as i left he was putting them in his mouth and pulling his cock out.

that was such a hot fucking night, and i got my game and got some left over!

2 comments:

  1. wow, sounds like an awesome night hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty dang good. i think i may do it again too.

    ReplyDelete