Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hand job time

Ok so a friend of mine who is a guy (around the same age as me) asked if i'd do him a huge favor. i said sure and he asked if i'd give him a hand job because he never got one before and wanted to know what it felt like.

Hand jobs are just okay. i like looking at a guy's cock up close and get all excited, but it kind of bores me and tires me out. it's cool when a guy cums and it shoots and stuff, but then its just done. i said yes anyway and did it.

his dick wasn't super impressive or anything. average size, but the head of it turned like a really nice shade of reddish pink when i finally got him super hard. he just kind of laid back and enjoyed while i went to work. i was fascinated by how his dick looked. and then a little precum came out and it was so cool. it was like this monster i was waking up. i asked him how big he was and he said six inches.

i used more lotion and kept pumping him and i could tell he was getting more and more excited cause his hips bucked a bit. he said he liked it to. a lot. i even saw his balls move to. it was so cool. as he got closer, i went faster and he let out a huge groan and shot.

i don't care about cum hitting me, and it did on my hand and cheek, but a lot got on my shirt and it was my only one with me. it was black to so i was pissed. he gave me a shirt and said he'd wash it, but i don't believe him. i had kept jerking him off too to get more cum out when it wasn't shooting. there was a lot and it got my hand all messy. since my shirt was trashed i wiped it on that, when it was still on me. when i took it off some got in my hair, but i got that out carefully (I've been careful with that since i came home a few years ago after a bj with cum in my hair and got caught).

girls, next time you give a guy a hand job look real close at his cock head. it is so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment