Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nice Cock!




One of my readers, whom I started chatting with online, asked me if i wanted to see pictures of his cock. You bet I said yes.

So he sent me these three, and i have to say first and foremost, i prefer them hairy. i just like my cocks to look like they are on a man. this cock, though, doesn't need the hair. it's all man.

i can tell by looking at it that i want that in my mouth and if he pushed it i would be gagging pretty quickly. also, just by looking at the cock and the way it is shaped (so yummy), this guy likes to fuck his women on their back with their knees up. it'll go deeper and i can tell he likes to fuck hard and fast with that cock.

i love when guys send me pictures of their cocks. i know other guys probably don't want to see them, but the girls out there know what i mean. when a guy is proud of his cock no matter the size or lack of hair, it's a turn on. it makes you want to fall to your knees and open wide.

damn, look at that thing again. i bet you i would look so good with that in my mouth staring up at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment